Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday RAP-UP

I've added something exciting and new to my blog; I'm calling it the Friday Rap-Up. It will be a song of some sort that I've written to highlight something in my life or some world event that happened that week.

Last Tuesday a couple of my writing cohorts and I ventured to KFC for lunch. KFC recently joined the "healthier fast food" effort by removing trans fat from their FRIED CHICKEN. Uhm, secretly, I'd like them to know that if people want FRIED CHICKEN they aren't expecting it to be healthy. Just leave all the freakin fat in there, GEEZ!

12 comments:

T. Budnik said...

First!

Tracie, your Friday Rap-up does not disappoint. Can't wait until next week.

-T.

Ty said...

This has got to be the one of the BEST ideas you've come up with. I agree with T. Budnik, I will be anxiously awaiting next weeks installment.

Tracie Mae said...

Yeah, this is one the BEST ideas I've come up with...especially since (secretly) it was totally Alissa's idea. I rock! SCORE!!

minus five said...

freakin' hilarious. i'll be looking forward to fridays, for sure.

Jaime said...

Tracie, how are you not all over You Tube??? Rap-up rocks!

Tania Rochelle said...

Loved the song.

Did the chicken really taste different? Dang!

Tracie Mae said...

Tania,
It just isn't the same chicken I know and love. My family used to get KFC after church every Sunday. Another family tradition down the drain!

On the up side, maybe if all fast food gets nasty as hell, I'll be skinny in no time!

Unknown said...

Ta Ro~ this is hilarious.com ;) i'm so pumped about Fridays now! Maybe this will count as my weekend entertainment...with a margarita of course ;)

Anonymous said...

You should send that to Colonel Sanders.

Funny, I Don't Feel Dead. said...

Wow. Forget advertising, you could do stand-up. That was great.

kuh reel yuh said...

never disappointed! lol

Laydia said...

GIRL!!! You are CRAZY!!! I can't watch this stuff at work!! Fixin ta get me fired!!! ROFL!!!