Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Rap Up - Who U Rootin For?

Aaaaahhhh, the Superbowl. Big, strong, strappin' guys bending over, a lot. What more could a girl ask for? I love football. I think my fondness for the sport started in high school when we cheerleaders actually had to know a thing or two about it in order to call the right cheer.

Who doesn't enjoy the Superbowl? I mean, it's a party, it's snack food, it's funny commercials, and hopefully a good game. I just want to know, who are YOU rooting for?

6 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Please let the Giants take them raggedy Patriots off their cheating high horse... Go G-Men!

dave said...

im going for the giants on this one.

Tracie Mae said...

@eb - HA!! Too funny! I just know it would be completely devastating if the Pats lost, they've been so unstoppable. But Eli and nem almost beat them the last time they played each other soooo....we'll see.

John "JP" Pickens said...

Honestly, I don't think anyone playing football right now can stop the Pats. I don't like them, I don't like the Giants either though, so for me its a wash. I like the idea of seeing history though so the Pats winning is more on my radar.

angie said...

can't cheer for the giants, don't like the tom brady. but seeing 19-0 would be history. and if the giants win that would mean more peyton and eli manning commercials and i just don't think i want to live in that world. so, go randy moss!

Tracie Mae said...

@Angie - girrrrllll, imagine all the country butt commercials they do in Mississippi. They are a HOTTTT MESSSSSS!!! Gotta love the Mannings.

lol