Friday, February 8, 2008

My first Democratic primary...

I don't know how it's my first experience since I voted in 2000 and 2004 for the general elections (I must've somehow missed the primary part). But the election this time around is so exciting. Everybody is talking about it; it's right up there with Britney Spears (and that's a big step for politics). My voting experience went well. I went around 2:30pm and there was no line. I was in and out in under 5 minutes. I even cracked a small smile when I placed my vote. I felt proud because I was doing my part in what's bound to be a history making election.

Who did I vote for....

5 comments:

BLESSD1 said...

Tracie...I LOVE IT! I may wanna post this one on MY blog! Great job!

Julie said...

clinton has a better insurance plan.

Tracie Mae said...

she doesn't make me want to listen to her though.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

good for u, im bored, and havent been sleep in two days. do stay in touch

Damia Rose said...

I dont want this to be a debate... but did u research on YouTube that facts about his speeches and his real standing on change and how he always gets caught contradicting himself. I just wanted to add my knowledge and opinion and say Ron Paul is our ONLY hope :)