Tuesday, October 2, 2007

4th Quarter...

Yesterday was my first day of 4th quarter. It was cool, I had a night class but it rocked! It was Motion (After Effects), and we're learning how to make animated videos for broadcast. The first thing we did was to make this little square move around; I clapped when I saw my square turning all kinds of flips! It was so exciting. Oh, and I got my critique scores back and I finally received my first 10! I was happy about that.

*My first day of school shirt*

In other news, the night before school started I had this wonderful dream that a new guy (a sexy, funny, handsome, perfect-for-Tracie guy) named Deon had started at PC. In the dream I went to school to register and instantly noticed him through all of the people packed into Los Angeles (our classrooms are named after cities). He was talking to another new guy, but never let his eyes leave me. As I was standing in line, he approached me, introduced himself, and we talked. He was a writer, so we had a lot to talk about. He asked me out for lunch and I agreed, but I told him we probably wouldn't be able to go out much more after his first class with Miss Sylvia.
Somehow the dream fast-forwards (you know how dreams do that - or maybe I've forgotten some parts) to me helping him cut paper for Miss Sylvia's class at his place, which looked a whole lot like my place.

My dream was cut short when I received a text message from Karelia saying that her new roommate, Tim, whom I've already met and beaten at Scrabble (teehee) was the only new black guy this quarter. Damn. Where was Deon? My friend Tyrese says he probably changed his mind and went to Circus (Creative Circus). Meredith said maybe he's not a student, but like a new janitor or something, thanks Mer.

I always say I'm a little psychic, but it's probably more wishful thinking than psychic ability. Sometimes I can predict something and it happens, but sometimes I guess it's just a dream. I was once so convinced that I was about to win the lottery (Mega Millions) that when I didn't win and realized that I had to go back to work, I was hella sad, damn near depressed. My MooMoo sent me flowers the next day at work saying "It's okay you didn't win the lottery, maybe next time." She's the only person who gets me.

10 comments:

anonymousnupe said...

Don't fret, dear. You definitely hit it big in the frontal endowment lotto.

Anonymous said...

Any ideas for the video broadcast project? Friday rap up promo?

angie said...

check this

http://www.vibe.com/news/news_headlines/2007/09/dream_falsetto/

we were so right about the repetition thing, just wait til about 55 seconds in.

oh and congrats on the 10, 10, 10. . .

John "JP" Pickens said...

shawty got a ten ayyyyyyyyy a ten ayyyyyyyy a ten aaaaaaay a ten aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Good job.

Tracie Mae said...

Nupe - EW.

Andrea - That's a good idea, I was thinking like a opening video for my whole blog (is that not feasible?).

Angie - Okay why is he sounding extra R.Kelly-esque? I'm sure you didn't listen all the way to the end where he repeats "grind it, grind it, grind it..." and "take a shower, take a shower..."
heehee...I like stupid songs.

Thank you Thicster.

anonymousnupe said...

Hey, I only said what airy-body else was thinkin'! Stop frontin' y'all!

Laydia said...

Lol!! I want a pair of pants like that!! I can't get a t-shirt cuz the fronts the best thing working for me lol.
Congrats on the 10!! Sorry about Deon.

I had a weird dream the other night that took place in the Silver Spoons house. I was about to play a Scott Bayo board game with a bunch of different child stars who were still children and an adult Scott Bayo who I took the liberty of hitting on. I was telling him I thought he was hot as he sat between my legs on an ottoman lol. Just thought I'd share...

ROFL!!

Tracie Mae said...

Mahog - The back of the shirt read, "THE FRONT VIEW IS EVEN BETTER"

See, this shirt is for everyone! ha!

mer said...

so, you do realize the janitor comment ws said by me and not chrissy. thanks

Tracie Mae said...

Mer - I knew one of y'all said it...I thought it sounded more Chrissy-like.
Corrected!