Thursday, October 25, 2007

Strongman

I don't know y'all. Something is up. Remember when I told y'all that he was really nice and sweet? Well, that hasn't changed one single bit. It's just that we've been talking on the phone for almost 3 weeks now and we haven't seen each other yet. In my many months of experience in online dating I've never run across this scenario. Usually guys can't wait to meet in person. Strongman, though, is taking his sweet time trying to see me. The first week I wanted to meet up with him at the Taste of Atlanta, he was busy. The next weeked was his college homecoming, busy. And now, coming up on weekend numero tres plans are very iffy. He's saying we're definitely going to see each other, but I'm not holding my breath.

I really don't want to give up on this one though. He's so sweet to me; if he was just okay on the sweetness scale he woulda been gone a long time ago. But if we don't meet this weekend he'll be where? To the left, to the left.

In addition: He could be married with like 5 kids or something...geez.

5 comments:

Laydia said...

He could have 5 kids and a wife or he could just *gasps* actually be busy. You don't talk to all the other dudes who were in such a rush to see you anymore sooo... why not try something new. Fall back, take your time and don't automatically think the worse because this guy happens to be different than the knuckle heads you've come across in the past. If your patient enough to find out, you may see that he's exactly who he told you he was.

Tracie Mae said...

Mahog - I know right! One of my friends at school told me that I'm just looking for something to be wrong with him. I almost am though, I just wanna know what his weird thing is and be able to make an informed decision about continuing on with him or moving on. If he's anything like the guy he's been talking like - we may have a keeper folks!

anonymousnupe said...

How do you know he's so sweet to you if you've never met him? 'Cause of what he says online? Tracie, that just sound crazy.

Tracie Mae said...

Nupe - We've been talking on the phone everyday for 3 weeks. Yeah we met online, but we don't talk online at all anymore.

esk said...

I say it's time to meet face-to-face and see if there's chemistry and sweetness in person...