Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yesterday...

...was the day of random people calling me.
The ex called. Left a message saying something about my rap skills - whatever.

Then, "Mr. Long Name" called. I haven't talked to him since I wrote that blog (over a month ago), his message was extra pitiful, so I thought I'd put it here for everyone's enjoyment:

"Yeah wassup with you, this is Darnell. I've been hittin' you up, but I give up...cuz you never pick up. So, I'll never call you again, it was nice talking to you, you had good conversation at first, but I understand where this is going. So uhm, you have a good life, I wish you the best in school, I wish you the best with God, and I wish you the best in life. Alright Tracie, peace out."

ugh.

3 comments:

minus five said...

ten bucks says he calls you again.

Anonymous said...

I love the lines about "have a good life, I wish you the best, God bless and..."

Why is the more you ignore somebody who just didn't work out, the more he wants to pray for you and best wish you?

I had a dude who I told NOT to call me anymore, call and leave that "pray that all your dreams come true" message everyday for a month.

So I finally called him back and said "thanks to your prayers and best wishes, the man of my dreams has found me and we are getting married next year" ....and then gave him a list of more things that I needed him to pray for, for me and my new man. He finally stopped calling.

Tracie Mae said...

Minus - You're a WINNER! He called again today. Geez! Why won't he get a effin clue?!!?!?