Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cast of Fools...and my new crush

I recently realized that I haven't mentioned a lot of the man drama I've been going through while online dating in Atlanta on my blog. These guys are in fact characters in the story of my life (not major players, more like extras); let me introduce you:

"Ding Ding Guy" - We met for drinks at a nearby restaurant, had a blast. He seemed really cool and we talked so long we closed one restaurant down and decided to go to a bar for some extra talk time. I had a drink, he had a drink. When he drove me back to my car (parked at the other restaurant's parking lot), we talked more. I remember saying, "I'm so glad you're a regular guy." We parked and as I was telling some story I was looking out of the passenger side window, when I turned back to face him, his ding ding had emerged! (And had the nerve to be glistening in the moonlight!) I said, "What the hell are you doing?" He replied, "Aw c'mon girl, you know you want this." I ran.

"Rape Victim" - I only talked to this guy a couple of times on the phone, but he made me laugh (which I love) so I thought he had potential. On our second conversation, though, he told me he had something important to talk to me about, uh-oh. Well, apparently last year he was drunk at a party and a girl that wanted to be with him took advantage of his drunken state and "raped" him. And now there's a baby, which he doesn't believe is his, but is "too busy" to get a test done. AND after telling this whole story he had the audacity to say, "...but I'm drama free."

And I've already introduced you to "Mr. Long Name."

The losers are plentiful, but on the flip side there may soon be a good character added to my story. For now I'll call him "Strongman." Looking back, I haven't really met any "nice guys" online. They all seem damaged a bit - cocky, arrogant, gross, or angry because they "shouldn't be single." But this guy, "Strongman," approached me with respect from the very beginning. We've talked on the phone a couple of times already and I don't think there hasn't been a conversation between us where I haven't said, "Awwwww..." - because he's always saying sweet things. He's just super nice (plus he gets my silly side) and it feels good to finally feel excited about a man again. I guess I have a crush. Hopefully you'll hear more (good things) about my "Strongman." (insert girly giggle here)

10 comments:

minus five said...

those guys suck.

John "JP" Pickens said...

Strongman gotta get interviewed by Thic before he can take my Lex from me...shit.

Anonymous said...

jeez, everyone knows you don't take your ding ding out until the SECOND date.

Tracie Mae said...

Thic - Strongman is really nice Thic, AND I don't think he looks anything like my daddy...I'll let you be the judge of that though.

Biggz - I MEAN! That's what I'm saying! He was so out of the loop, huh?

Anonymous said...

Tracie has a crush! Yay!!!! Oh, and I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Glistening in the moonlight, how romantic.

Laydia said...

You about to get me FIRED!! I almost DIED reading about Mr. DingDing!! WHO DOES THAT?!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am rutting for Strongman. If he continues with his A game. You gotta make him a Friday Rap Up. I suggest CRUSH by Ciara. You got me reminiscing on crushes I have had.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mr. Ding Ding is not normal. Sounds to me he got some sex offender tendencies.....

Anonymous said...

Do you still have Ding Ding's number, email, picture, webpage?

Hey, I'm just saying.....