Friday, October 19, 2007

I will conquer this...

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's programmed in your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change directions.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

10 comments:

Laydia said...

Girl I almost broke my ankle tryna draw that friggin 6 and keep my foot moving clockwise!! ROFL!!!

Tracie Mae said...

I think I finally figured out how to do this - I had to start making my 6 when my foot is around 6:30 on the clock (or at the bottom). But I can't ever do it when I try to start at the same time. URG!

esk said...

My silly butt has been trying to conquer this for the past 5 minutes...my poor ankle is just cracking and popping all over the place. I think that's the signal to give it up...

Anonymous said...

Weird!

minus five said...

i'm just surprised i can turn my ankle clockwise at all.

This Girl said...

Either I'm doing something wrong or I'm even more screwed up that I thought because the circles I' making with my foot aren't changing directions. I'll probably end up a lab being studied. Help me.

This Girl said...

Actually, it turns out that I'm just illiterate.

Anonymous said...

What the F!

EmpressMommie said...

All BS aside. I did it. I could only do it twice though. Me and mom tried it and she said that I have always been special (and she did not mean that in a good way). So I guess special is as special does.

Tracie Mae said...

I'm gonna need everybody who said they can do this to show and prove!!