Thursday, October 25, 2007

6 weeks post relaxer...

And I've been rocking this semi twist-out, wet-n-wavy without the wet look. It's alright, I just don't know how to keep it up (twist it every night?). I've been reading those darn Nappturality forums until my eyes Apple Shift Q (log off, for my non-Mac users). I have purchased some Kroger Olive Oil (extra virgin) and some more good stuff for my hair. I almost bought the damn flavored olive oil. I would've been walking around school smelling like Basil and Herbs. Can we say learning experience?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I like the twists.

I went "natural" for 4 months. Really, I just didn't get a relaxer for four months. I say I went natural, but I cheated because I wore a cute "naturally" curly wig.... that was synthetic.... while I was going natural. LOL.

During the day my hair looked like Tracee Ellis Ross, at night I looked like Florida from Good Times. Damn! Damn! Damn!

Nikki said...

Hey, followed you from your videos on YouTube, and to get to those followed a link from Nappturality. You are funny and talented. And the hair will work itself out. You don't need waves or curly q's to have beautiful natural hair, you know, so I hope however your texture turns out to be you'll see the beauty in it.

John "JP" Pickens said...

go head Lex, do that shit. :)

Tracie Mae said...

Kesh! - hey girrrl! Please don't say Florida from Good Times anywhere around me right now...geez!

Nikki - Hi! Hopefully I will be happy with whatever lies beneath. I think I'm more afraid about being able to style it as nice as some of the ladies on Nappturality.

Thic - thank u Thic-o-nator.

anonymousnupe said...

That first pic, with lips slightly parted, bedroom eyes...HOTNESS.

Tracie Mae said...

Nupe - I thought so too.

Anthony said...

Yeah, for real...that first pic is dat fiyah!

You could rock that look most definitely up here in tha 'Apple.

And uh, weren't you saying some nonsense before about not being a hot girl? Quit playin, TM!

Hustle...
http://www.obsidianhustle.com