Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Flavor Flav Roast

Comedy Central aired the Roast of Flavor Flav last Sunday. I was able to finally catch it last night. It had me in freakin tears! Hi-lar-ious! Roasters included Greg Giraldo, Jimmy Kimmel, Snoop Dogg, Ice-T, Brigitte Nielson, Lisa Lampanelli, Sommore, Carrot Top, Jeffrey Ross, Patton Oswalt, with Katt Williams as the host. I highly recommend watching the whole show for your laughing pleasure.

On a side note, I had never heard of Lisa Lampanelli before but I guess she's notorious for sleeping with black guys. I think I want to read about it. Can we get a book Lisa!?!?!?

Here are clips of the two roasters I thought were funniest, Greg Giraldo and Jimmy Kimmel.

Greg Giraldo:


"Skeleton wrapped in electrical tape..." C'MON! That's funny!

Jimmy Kimmel:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it the other night. I can't remember who, but someone said, " I didn't know syphilis had a flavor?" And they were so mean to that amazon woman.

Tracie Mae said...

I know...that was too funny. I was crackin up the whole effin show.

Some Guy said...

Kat Williams killed it.