Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's crunch time.


People that don't go to PC don't seem to understand how heavy a workload I have. They get mad when I won't stop what I'm doing to go see them, offended when I refuse to talk to them on the phone for hours and hours, and highly upset when I won't let them come over to "chill" when I gots work to do. Frankly my people, I don't give a damn. I wrote a myspace blog almost a year ago telling folks that I'm on a journey and it's up to them to be there when I get back (or not).

Yeah, it all may sound like arts and crafts to you, non PC-goer. But to me, it's so much more than that, and much more difficult than you could ever imagine. So don't take my work ethic as avoidance or selfishness (Isn't it more selfish for you to want me to stop working to be with you?), take it for what it is: hardwork.

If you can't stand the heat, please get out of my kitchen (with the quickness).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. It's hard for other people to understand how much work we have to do.

Anonymous said...

and when you try to explain the work to them...you get weird looks.

"yeah, i gotta write headlines for Head-on, and then think of guerrilla advertising for smart car, and then write in my blog."

"yeah, ok...."

they just don't get it.