Thursday, August 2, 2007

I've been TAGGED!



Tania tagged me so here are 8 random things about me:

1. I've never had a bikini wax.

2. I went to summer school at Crenshaw (the infamous "hood" high school in South Central L.A.) when I was 15. I took pottery.

3. I call my mother MooMoo; she calls me GooGoo.

4. I haven't had a hot dog in like 6 weeks (my favorite food).

5. My first job was at Popeye's Chicken when I was 16. I didn't have a resume (yet) so my mom helped me make one detailing all of my cheerleading responsibilites. heehee.

6. I've lived in 6 states: Illinois, Indiana, California, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Georgia

7. I saw my father for the first time in over 15 years last December. I haven't talked to him since.

8. I can do this:


Now I tag Chrissy and Tyrese!! Ready Go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I'm confused.

Tania Rochelle said...

Hooray! You followed through. Nobody ever follows through when I tag them.

Tracie Mae said...

Yeah, I'm the bomb like that. teehee

Jaime said...

damn, i can't believe that cheerleading jump!