Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Rap Up

Well, well, well, another Friday ladies and gents. And this week was a beauty! I got another freakin disease! Further proving my theory that things happen to you when you don't have insurance.

I somehow got an UTI. I freaked out after my classmate Meredith told me it was an STD (I don't know why, I'm not having sex - Hi Mom), but it really isn't. You can get it while having sex (which I totally didn't - Hi Mom), or by doing regular everyday activities, too. It's just when any kind of bacteria gets all up in the urethra (there goes my male readership).

Anyway, I have the cure so don't fret. I'll live another week to do yet another Friday Rap Up for you.

...but thanks for your concern.

14 comments:

Tania Rochelle said...

Drink a lot of water! And take Uristat for the discomfort. You can get that over the counter at the drugstore.

I've had chronic UTI's since I was 18. Probably 'cause I'm a love machine.

Anonymous said...

Stop wiping back to front. : )

minus five said...

holy crap that was hilarious. you might be one of the best things about friday.

and t, sick.

T. Budnik said...

I've heard drinking lots of cranberry juice helps.

Good rap for a hard topic.

-T.

Julie said...

it was Tay Zonday with his Chocolate Rain!!!!!!!

julie

Tracie Mae said...

Hush Doolie!

Anonymous said...

Cranberry juice will help....but with a little vodka to make you feel better about the whole situation ; )

John "JP" Pickens said...

OFFICIALLY, you are probably one of the best female emcees....dont take that as TOOO high a compliment. :) YO, forreal, your blog is that piff. I will be back.

Tracie Mae said...

Hey everyone! Did you see that?!?!? My blog "is that piff!"

Secretly, I don't know what that "piff" means. By using my context clues I've determined that it's good.

YAY!

Laydia said...

Thanks Tracie!! Now "I got a UTI" is stuck in my head ROFL!!! Oh and please excuse Thic, he forgets that not everyone speaks Retard like him :-P lol. Piff is a very good thing lol.

Tracie Mae said...

Thanks for checkin me out guys! I'm adding y'all to my blogroll. Spreadin the love.

John "JP" Pickens said...

see, i let my cuzn in and she antagonizes me from blog to blog. IS NO PLACE SACRED....

Piff as in fiya. people also call dro that fiya. This, piff is also slang for dro as well. But in this context, piff is used in the non pissinthecup context.

signed,

Professor Dudeaintshit

This Girl said...

You are adorable! That was fantastic. Drink blueberry juice or cranberry juice and away try not to rub up against the guys that show their ding dings.

This Girl said...

That away should be always. When you drink scotch for lunch things happen like typos and auto theft.