Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesdays Suck!

Well, here we are. Another Wednesday full of work. This quarter, Thursday is my hard day, when we have seminar I'm at school from 10am - 10pm. My two classes after seminar on Thursdays are Message and Content with Melissa Kuperminc and Anthropology and Communication with Juliet D'Ambrosio. Both classes require a lot of work and are very time consuming. Although I try to work on projects for both classes all throughout the week, Wednesday becomes the day when everything that isn't complete, must be done. Then on Thursdays, people say, "What's wrong Tracie," and "Are you having a bad day, Tracie?"

So to save you the trouble:
Yes, every Thursday is my bad day. Thanks for your concern.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

no seminar this week sunshine; REMEMBER SUNSHINE?! from good ol' paper cutting days first quarter? xo.

T. Budnik said...

I've taken both of those classes, but not at the same time. I wouldn't want to take them at the same time. On the bright side, I did get a piece for my book out of Message and Content.

-T.

Anonymous said...

i'm sad my class is one of the reasons for your bad day.
but so far, you're doing really well. can't wait to see what you got for intimacy

j