Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just call me "T-yonce"


In a recent interview Beyonce said, “I feel the sexiest after I take a shower, and I have on my lotion and perfume and my pajamas. I feel comfortable, and I feel like I smell good. I love it.”

This is yet another reason why Beyonce and I are BFF's. I, too, feel my sexiest after a good shower.

With this new information about my Yonce' comes the realization that I'm totally getting closer to actually sprouting long blonde hair and turning into Beyonce Jr.! And when I do, haters get back!

Transformation awaits.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tooo feel my sexiest after a good shower. Damn - look at that hair.

Do you want to be in the bike gang?

John "JP" Pickens said...

but...can you fall down the steps, get back up, and dance like nothing happened? THAT is that glow.

Tracie Mae said...

Uhhhh, of course Thic.
I taught her how to do that ish.

And that's funny you said, "THAT is that glow," because that's the soap I use in the shower...Dove Energy Glow.

Stalker.

Laydia said...

ROFL!!! I'm sooooo mad at you right now!! Good photoshoping though lol.

John "JP" Pickens said...

THATS why you got that UTI. Dont use no damn glowin soap.

Tracie Mae said...

...but it gives me energy. teehee.