Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I got tagged...again.


Mahogany tagged me, so here we go...

The rules are self explanatory. Elaborate on the word(s) in bold lettering below.

Accent – It depends on who I'm talking to and how they talk. My mom is in Mississippi so when I'm talking to her I'm country as hell. When I talk to my peeps in Chicago, though, I'm straight up saying "pop" (soda) and "cah" (car).

I Don't Drink - Brown drinks. Ya'p, I discriminate. I think it started when I would go to the state fair in Mississippi; when you buy a drink at the fair you just get a cup (no lid). In Mississippi at night the bugs are big and crazy, so if it's dark outside and your drink was dark too you wouldn't be able to tell if any bugs were in there. So I quit dark drinks all together.

Chore I Hate – Dusting. My old roommate used to force me to dust my TV. I'd be like, dang, I didn't know those people were white on Desperate Housewives, teehee.

Pets – I have two big dogs, Diamond and Armani. My mother has custody right now, but I have frequent visitation.

Essential Electronic – the Sidekick. I heart texting.

Perfume/Cologne – Anything Beyonce endorses. I know, I know, I'm a dweeb.

Gold or silver – Both (not at the same time)

Insomnia – Ever since I started school I don't get sleepy until 3 am. But sometimes I'm up working on projects until the morning light.

Job Title – Student. I ain't got no job maaaan! ©Martin

My Most Admired Trait – I guess people like that I'm silly. I've been silly my whole life.

Kids – I want 3 kids. I want an odd number so there can be that crazy middle child, they make the family fun and dysfunctional at the same time.

Religion – I believe in God, but I haven't been to church since I attended a service where P. Diddy's former sidekick, Ma$e, was the preacher. Maybe he scared the be-Jesus outta me! (ba-doom-doom-ching) [Mase's church]

Siblings – none. Well, some half siblings. Papa was a rolling stone.

Time I wake up - I don't have any morning classes this quarter so I usually don't get up until around 10:30 or 11am. Remember I don't go to bed until 3am or later.

Unusual talent/skill – I think I'm pretty good at impersonating people. But that's still to be determined.

Vegetable I refuse to eat – Maybe asparagus. I've never had it, but it doesn't look all that great.

Worst habit – eating salt; I don't know why I crave it sometimes, I just do.

X-rays – I've had dental Xrays, and chest Xrays once (I hurt myself in cheer practice).

My favorite meal – Meal? Uhm, I don't know. I love hotdogs. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Let the tagging continue. I tag Tania (got you back) and Mer.

3 comments:

mer said...

Am i allowed to change it up a bit?

anonymousnupe said...

Asparagus spears sauteed (or baked) in virgin olive oil with organic lime juice?! Young lady, you betta find out!

Tracie Mae said...

Mer - Yeah change it, you know I don't care.

nupe- I'll take your word on it.