Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday Rap Up - YOU CHOOSE!


I came up with the idea to have people suggest topics for the Friday Rap Up. The topics could be about something going on in the world right now, something that happened to you, or even something random that you think would be funny in a Friday Rap Up.

It's your choice.


After a week of collecting topics, I'll set up a poll with the top picks and you can vote on the winner. This might get a little crazy. I gotta step my game up; maybe I'll walk to Brooklyn and get a cheesecake. That somehow always makes people step their game up on Making the Band.

The topic you choose will be the Friday Rap Up for August 31st. That gives you a week to send in topics, and almost a week to vote on the winner.

I can't wait to see what people want me to rap about.
Okay, TOPICS - Ready, GO!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking.

minus five said...

i can't come up with anything this early in the morning, but i'll get you a cheesecake from brooklyn if you keep this up.

Tania Rochelle said...

This is a no-brainer, Tracie: a rap about Fay.

Anonymous said...

socialized medicine...i need some inspiration

angie said...

michael vick

Anonymous said...

Great idea!!!

My cuzin was trippin over the UTI rap it. She has been singing it nonstop!!

Tracie Mae said...

Okay Andrea, I'm sorry but I'm not THAT good. Socialized medicine...child boo!

Laydia said...

Online dating!! I know you just did one on the Dummy McDummyHeads, but seriously, I think online dating deserves a WHOLENOTHA Friday Rap Up lol.