Sunday, August 26, 2007

In other news...

YOU CHOOSE NEXT FRIDAY'S RAP UP!
For this Friday's Rap Up the voting between Tania Rochelle's little dog Fay and Micheal Vick is really tight (Isn't that ironic?). Fay has a slight lead on Vick though. This is gonna be a good one folks. Vote!

TV TONIGHT
Diddy is picking the band, Big Brother nominations, and Big Love's season Finale airs. WATCH!

RANDOM
I lost four pounds this week! I didn't blog about my visit to the "weight-loss doctor" but I should have because it was funny. The Doc told me it was a good thing that I didn't have to worry about ugliness because he couldn't fix that. He said most people are overweight AND ugly (I guess one outta two ain't bad) and in my case we just need to get the weight off. I wonder what kind of pep talk he gives to the ugly folks? OPERATION BE BEYONCE is in full effect.

7 comments:

Julie said...

who's your doc? how much is/was it?

Anonymous said...

ok, what about a rap about fay taking on micheal vick, cuz you know who'd win...FAY!!!

angie said...

F.Y.I. i'm expecting a full recap of the Making the Band finale.

Tracie Mae said...

Man oh man! That was a shocker! I'm waiting on some pics and video to post online so I can blog about it.

Laydia said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Your doc is FUN-NEE!! Can't fix ugliness...ha!! He probably tells the other folks that they should get it together ASAP because they can't be 0 for 2 forever lol.

mer said...

yea to the 4 pounds! Losing weight is super hard so im so proud of you!!! Now, your new mission is to find #10.

Tania Rochelle said...

It's sad that Fay is losing to that loser.